View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 10:30 AM   #45
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: An Appeal To Reason

Wow. I'm honored. a 40+ post thread that is less than 3 hours old... ALL ABOUT ME!

Frankly, this is whats up: eb, Kilga, flypie, afro all have sand in their vagina. They can't handle the level of thinking that I bring to the game and therefore are forced to get upset that I foil their plans and then go and run away like little babies.

Talisman is pretty much attacking them for their attitudes, and they're replying with "blah blah blah, not playing... we want whorli's boobies".

So, this is what it has come to..... I've gotten to such an advanced level of this game, so far above everyone else.... that not enough people are willing to play. Chardish brought TWG to FFR... but my actions were legendary right from the start. And now, they have brought the end. It is like the tragic fall of Rome...

And, one last thing... not once have I, nor will I, ask for anyone to come back to TWG. If they don't want to play... their loss. If TWG ends at FFR... that is ok too. I'll retire at the pinnacle of the sport. The Hall of Fame. Can't complain going out at the top of ones career. Also, I will continue to sign up for each future TWG that is started.

That is all.

Well, maybe not... I don't get why no one contacted me privately at all about this. Oh well.