View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: Dieting for the lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
What's the word on whole germ rice regarding its nutrition? I'm seeing mixed reviews on how it compared to straight up brown rice.
It doesn't really matter to be completely honest. Both will get the job done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
I'm also having a hard time figuring out what's best for breakfast foods. I'm a gigantic ****** and eat a massive breakfast with 0 consideration for the amount of fat and sugar I consume hueheuiehueheuehuehuehueh. Usually consists of:

-baked beans
-Toast with shrimp spread
-Curried eggs (sometimes just egg whites depends)
-Banana/apple/strawberry/spinach/avocado/orange/coconut yogurt smoothie
-gluten free muffin (literally the only reason I eat this is because it's the only store made muffin that has no milk ingredients in it rip allergy)
Your breakfasts seem fine to me. Just make sure what you're eating matches what your caloric and macro-nutrient goals are for the day. If you have set goals for your macro-nutrients, you can literally eat whatever you want in the run of a day as long as you're meeting said goals. Calories included. MyFitnessPal is super helpful if you have a smart phone. It will allow you track macros, calories, etc., very easily.

There are a ton of resources online about macros and finding percentages/numbers that work ideally for you. I'll look into making a thread about it soon-ish with videos etc.

My typical breakfast consists of Vector with almond milk and a Costco bagel with peanut butter.

Last edited by SCWolf; 06-11-2014 at 08:47 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote