View Single Post
Old 06-6-2014, 08:44 PM   #49
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Adamaja456 giving away credits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
Hey man Immersing myself in Albert Camus, day in and day out to be honest. Also if I recall, vrofl had the highest number of notes per second in that first 30 second block or whatever, compared to any other song back in 09 ya? I could mash that, but I would of had great difficulty mashing any further in that one hah, play 30 seconds, rinse, wash, repeat. What did you end up playing to hit 1.6?
Sorry for late response (and thanks for the credits) -- I grinded VS Boss Battle to death since in 2012 that was the "lightest" song with the highest tps average, being in the 15 tps average range and it was the best song to play except for vROFL (obviously, the beginning of vROFL is around 20 tps from all the handspams) which was not allowed in the Gamewhore Competition. I made a thread about it here.

Extratone in a Perfect World for the first ~300 notes or so is around an 18 tps average but that one is more recent.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote