psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG CXVI-2: Revengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
Ugh. Sorry all I couldn't be here yesterday since I've been stricken with food poisoning for the past days and psycho's egoistical comment about me not being productive really angered me since I had been around despite it, just not in thread that much. I had so much in mind yesterday but it looks like there's a general feeling of apathy this game so I don't even know if there's even a chance we can still discuss. I'm here for sure until eod.

Votes have been very lackluster this phase, with no real substance behind them. Say IGR for instance, who votes me on the basis of a ongoing catfight with psycho. Well I didn't even graze psycho's case, it wasn't even that strong of an accusation, however she did respond vigorously to those two simple prods. So why do you have such a strong inclination there? Even TPS' lack of activity doesn't implicate that much, it could be very well said to each one of us.
I didn't say inactivity, I said your posts look like you're trying to hard to look like you're contributing but they really aren't for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl