Thread: Hearthstone
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:30 PM   #366
clasko1000
Ima Twans
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to clasko1000
Default Re: Hearthstone

Your receiving this message because you recently posted in the FFR Hearthstone thread. Please PM me that you want in, i will add your name to the bracket. Ill be sending PM's later tonight.

I'm hosting a new bi-weekly tournament, The Clasko Hearthstone Cup - every other Thursday. I know the first one is short notice, but i wanted to start off the new season right! From what i hear, everyone is sick of ladder. Im looking to generate more interest in hearthstone and encourage friendly competition.

I doing this primary for the FFR community and will not be advertising this anywhere else.
INFO:
When: Thursdays @ 8pm cst/servertime, May 1st and 14th.
Players: 4-16, will be adjusted for size.
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ClaskoHScup1
Prize: 7 packs to the winner (paid by me, for now its paypal but looking into 1-shot credit cards)
Format: Standard, Best of 5. Winner of a round must play the same deck. Losing a round means you can not play that class for the remainder of the match. Editing decks is not allowed between rounds.

If its possible, i would love to cast the final match, ill be more then happy to set up streaming for the finalist's if their willing.

My contact info:
FFR Messages
BNET: Clasko#1541

P.S. As the host, if there are no objections, i would also like to participate.

Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I'll take some more free boosters please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
please do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Last edited by clasko1000; 04-29-2014 at 06:32 PM..
clasko1000 is offline   Reply With Quote