View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:11 PM   #427
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4!

Colress Battle (Kommisar): Absolutely solid chart. Loads of fun. No complaints. Yes.

Dr. Wily Stage 1 (Scylaax): Dat song. Lots of fun. I wish you would've added the streams in to the Medium chart, though. Yes sir.

Endless Despair II (Scylaax): I loved the second half more than the first, but the first half was awesome. Yeppers.

Frontier Brain REMIX (Scylaax): The song quality is so muffled it literally sounds like they mixed it in the middle of a Taco Bell-diarrhea-shart-storm. Chart is solid, though. Yes.

Fullmetal Fighter (Kommisar): Short but sweet. Those jumps during the 24th stream are brutal. I love it. Yes.

Ringo's Theme (Kommisar): I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting a Puyo song from Kommisar. The chart is solid. No complaints from me. Yes.

Samekichi's Resolve (James May): Really easy file, but a lot of fun. I love the song too. This is a definite scoring file. Yes! <3

SILVER LINING (Scylaax): I'm really digging this song. I ended up having to check the game out, and it looks like something I need to buy... Anyway, the file drags on a bit. If you were to cut it, this would be my favorite of the files you've sent in. Mega Definite Yes.

X vs ZERO (porkypink): This is a really fun challenge for me (<3 jacks). The chart is solid. No complaints from me. Yes.
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote