Thread: Hearthstone
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #253
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hearthstone

Like most of my decks, this is still undergoing tweaking and revision (as is the case with all my decks I don't have 100% of the cards I want lol). But this Paladin deck has been working pretty nicely for me, the only issue is that I don't have very many drops under 4. Blood Knight is amazing with this deck - it isn't uncommon that I can have a 6/6 out on turn two (Argent Squire turn 1, coin + Blood Knight turn 2). I'm definitely adding a second one when I get it.

I am considering replacing Blessing of Wisdom since I recently added Divine favor, plus I rarely get more than a single use out of it. Knife Juggler is pretty deadly with paladin since you can summon infinite 1/1 minions, unfortunately I only have one. These are some of my other thoughts:

-Tazdingo - I needed some good taunt minions and they serve that purpose, but I imagine other alternatives may prove to be more useful. These replaced Chillwind Yetis.

-Sunfury Protector?

-Guardian of Kings isn't bad, but I wonder if other 7-mana drops could be more effective. It would be tough to replace them since that heal is so juicy, plus coupled with Youthful Brewmaster (an exceedingly effective card in this deck) I can get a total of 12 hit points healed with one minion.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote