View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 12:22 AM   #88
RagedBerserker
Hello Kitty
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

So, I totally would have joined this if I had been more active recently (oops) but nonetheless I did fill out a bracket and I am in a couple pools that could garner me some serious cash moneyyyy (aka only like $1000 rofl).

I took a lot of time doing analysis, but I think too much time was used at certain points and I ended up rushing far too many games and teams near the end. So much time in fact that the last 5 or 6 games of the FIRST (second technically but come the fuck on) ROUND I didn't even analyze the teams or matchups due to time constraint. Oh well.

Unfortunately my first and second rounds were not very impressive, got burned by almost every single close game (except UConn thank God). I am still upset about SFA, UNC, Texas, North Dakota St., Saint Louis and Dayton. Those teams were obviously good enough to get the victory, but I felt like those wins just should not have happened (but I suppose that's what comes with parity). I can't be upset with Stanford, Tennessee, and Gonzaga.. I just analyzed those games completely wrong, those teams definitely deserved those wins. Even Mercer was good in my analysis, I was just too afraid to pull the trigger.

Only if I didn't have Wichita State going to the final game... those sons of bitches at Kentucky... (KENTUCKY, YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD FROM BEYOND THE ARC, but still GG). I still have Michigan State, UCLA, and Baylor left to make the Final 4, with Michigan State taking it all (like fucking everyone else). Luckily my final four isn't completely mainstream, so hopefully I can rack up the points over other's losses and win some o' that ca$h moneyyyyyyy.

Lastly, I was broken at the end of Saturday night. I am a huge Syracuse Orange fan and I support and follow the Oregon Ducks as well. Both teams lost in pretty shitty fashion at about the same time, and of course I had them both winning those games in my bracket as well. Very unfortunate indeed, but with Syracuse I really should have seen it coming.

I'm just an old boy now

Last edited by RagedBerserker; 03-25-2014 at 12:29 AM..
RagedBerserker is offline   Reply With Quote