View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

I remember doing something like this last year, but it wasn't really that well-organized. Since the selection show is tonight, I figure that if this is gonna happen, we need to hit the ground running.

First, what scoring system do we want to use for brackets? 1 point per correct pick kinda snuffs out drama because it's hard to make a comeback. I also want to know if we want to do round-by-round picks.

Second, do we want to use one of the numerous external bracket pool services available, like through CBS Sports or Yahoo? I know Megamon used Yahoo last year and he correctly picked Louisville to go all the way.

EPIC UPDATE:

Teams have been announced and Thursday is when the action starts! We're doing doubles and no round by round picks. That means you pick your bracket and it's fixed, but for each successive round, you get twice the points per correct pick from last. It's easy: http://y.ahoo.it/JSgtttsn sign up, then click and drag your picks.

Last edited by igotrhythm; 03-16-2014 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Let's get it on!
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote