View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:39 PM   #85
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Thanks. I was a little worried it'd've been for naught there, but it worked out.

Manti, why were you playing so bad at first? All the way up through day 2, I was so sure you were a wolf because you were playing like your awful wolf self. I even thought about counterclaiming as seer just to get you-- and probably myself as well-- lynched, but I'm glad I only briefly considered it. Haha.
I don't know why people thought my early game was so bad.

I think I got a little too involved in the early phases and you guys aren't used to it. When I'm interested in something I commonly narrow the subject down to just that topic, because that's the topic I want reactions/inputs to. I felt pretty confident in clasko's humanity because of that profile interaction, and the people that were trying to tell me "they're both wolfy" I was giving wolf points to.

That said, I probably did that this game because I was a blue and felt a responsibility to lead. First no card-flip game in a while and a bunch of newer players to the fold made me feel responsible to get this win.

Going to try to get some of those reviews in now, probably wont get them all done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.