View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #26
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG Penalty Thread

I think it's messed up that people treat new people as harshly as they do in this game. I don't always make the wolf/mafia connection because I've only seen the game here. The game to me is the wolf game not the mafia game. People go in and out of different terms, roles are constantly changing by game, it's a lot to take in as a new player just getting used to it. I could read every guide on it and probably still have to ask questions at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I'm sorry but it does say, "acts like a wolf".. which sort of implies that the SK gets a night kill.

Also information regarding the setup wasn't withheld or anything, all of the information was made public. The fact that you didn't prepare for the game shouldn't be made into an excuse. I understand this is your first time playing this setup, but don't you think it would've been beneficial to yourself and to the rest of us if you took the extra 15 minutes to look through a Wiki page? Maybe a few just to get a general feel for the terms? I mean yeah we're playing a Mafia setup and it's weird because Mafia terms don't translate nicely to TWG, but at the very least you should've prepared for the game.
I don't believe for a second that this was just some act to find out my role. This was chastising me for misunderstanding a role in the game and asking about it.
Then no less even after I leave I continue to get shit on about the situation. How about just get off it already? Trust me you've got your wish j-rodd I wont join another.

I don't even think that people should be getting punished for first time requests for replacements. If you have people who just disappear and don't bother to say anything at all I guess that's one thing, but if someone's been actively participating and needs to ask for a replacement I don't see why they should be punished over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote