View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #79
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Hi, I just got home. Day started. Coolio.

Xiz, I didn't know you were actually serious. Ah well, you did say "legit." hmhmhm
Could you please clarify why you have me as an early read, though? I'd just like to know because if you don't tell me anything, then I can't really address your suspicions.

As for the FoJar lynch, I wasn't expecting that either. I wouldn't see FoJar as an early threat to the game because he's not the type of person who actively drives lynch wagons early, so there wouldn't be any reason to take him out so soon- unless, maybe that's what the wolves wanted us to think. I obviously am not suspicious of anyone yet because the day just started, but I will be waiting to see what everyone thinks of what just happened.

Right now, the only person whom I feel like I have somewhat a hold on is Xiz. I don't see the reason why someone would try to push for a lynch so early. That draws attention, and at night too? That seems way too risky for a wolf. That being said, because of how much I was screwed over by the wolves last game... maybe you're playing with me too and trying to put me on the defensive? I mean, the US actually killed Canada. ?!?!
Even then, that happened after an entire day elapsed, and you were on my case from my first post in the game...

Eh, I'm not too concerned of you at the moment as far as reads go, but you are trying to get me lynched. Sad Funny is sad.