View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #139
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Good morning. Just ate some breakfast and i loved it and then i started thinking about spice and now i'm shaking and panic-like.. how is this even possible. I'm still really frustrated and i feel anger at even the smallest stimulus it's like one day is great the next is un-realistic. Feeding my mind with videos is seeming to help at the moment so i'll share a few random ones that were worth bookmarking and trust me i have seen a lot of them these are horrible

Yeah i don't like this one.

And i'll post the video description to this next one so you don't have to click outside. Reading it made me feel really fortunate i have only been on it a year and i'm nothing like this, how could his wife even want to stay for as long as she did.

"This is Daniel. Daniel and I have been.. were.. married for 7 years. I've known Daniel for 11 years. I have 2 children with him. Daniel is addicted to synthetic marijuana. Daniel could not go two hours total without having to use more synthetic marijuana. Without the synthetic marijuana Daniel would get very sick and also hostile. Every penny we had went towards his abuse not only hurting himself but also me and my children. Daniel was not always like this. Synthetic Marijuana has unknown chemicals in it that have been told to cause permanent psychosis along with hallucinations and sickness. The label clearly states not for human consumption but today anyone will do anything to get themselves high. Daniel was not strong enough to stop his addiction and in doing such, lost himself, me and his two children along with his life. He now lives with his mother whom enables him, rent free and living paycheck to paycheck. He lost his life and everything that was good in it. This is one example of how he made the choice to loose his family. THIS along with many numerous other occasions along with getting arrested, led me to leave. There were also times far worse than this occasion in which Daniel would go into a psychotic mode and at points not at all make sense, roll his eyes for minutes and speak about things that never happened or were impossible.
I'm putting this on here for anyone that has this problem with someone they love and care about. Sure, synthetic marijuana could be worse. it could be meth.. right? But your wrong. An addiction is an addiction.. Run while you can. I waited for him to get better for more than 4 years.. it only got worse. Even with my counseling, rehabs, jail, hiding money.. Just.. run. Save yourself and your children."

Last edited by XXXsmittyXXX; 02-10-2014 at 10:08 AM..
XXXsmittyXXX is offline   Reply With Quote