View Single Post
Old 02-6-2014, 08:08 PM   #273
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
hint: it's kind of shocking, they have no votes yet
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
bynary fission, I really feel like your logic re not having a lynch is fake. I know you've played before so im not quite sure why you don't see the value in a lynch, make tone reads br0. feels like you're trying too hard to sound pro town. don't worry about lynching a green, it happens, anyway ur caught this early lol
welp, I noticed that from him as well...though he's probably just being unusually slack in this game since he hasn't played in a while.

Quote:
it sounds like ur trying to appear so pro town when in fact a no lynch doesn't help. we get a lot of info from a lynch, it's inarguably the best source of info in the game. Lynching greens happens every game, it is a casual part of werewolf haha, as a green try not to get mislynched. obviously lynching a red is best case scenario but if you play a game and expect not to lynch any humans then ur in fantasyland
this pretty much sums up my reason for bynary fission.

Also @bynary:
Quote:
What do you base that off of? I stated my apprehension to lynching this early was related to the dearth of evidence at this stage of the game - my logic is identical to what others have stated (e.g psychoangel). I voted for Danceguy because I was willing to go with cedolad and emerald's judgement on the matter at this point, if nothing else to see where it led. My posts have already delineated that idea.

And why would you say "don't worry about lynching a green it happens" like it was so casual? It's not something you do lightly, even if it just "happens" like you say. Emerald at least was willing to state a more logical reason for it - that it's better to have some chance to get a wolf than none at all. Your statement seemed awfully flippant in that regard.
It sounds like you're trying to appease everyone. Is a no lynch a good idea? Not really. It just stalls the game so that wolves can have a slight advantage over the humans. That post smells a bit fishy in my honest opinion.