View Single Post
Old 02-5-2014, 12:23 PM   #57
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: ama thread 9000001

Why is it that, in general, people's spoken statements become more inane and high-pitched when they get closer to a cat? I mean when they approach a cat there is a greater tendency to go "oh look a kitty! meow!" or something in a squeaky voice, which doesn't make sense, right?

What is your opinion on bitcoins?

If teddy bears suddenly all became self-aware at the same time, and decided to plot together to take revenge on the human population for all the abuse they suffered at the hands of little kids misusing them, but the teddy bears all had really bad teamwork skills so they wouldn't be able to plan anything properly, what would happen to the market price of teddy bears?

Let G be the quaternion group of order 8. Why are all complex irreducible representations of G of dimension 2 isomorphic to the standard representation of Q8 of dimension 2, and why can't this representation be realised over R (i.e. Q8 isn't a subgroup of GL2(R))?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote