View Single Post
Old 02-4-2014, 02:44 AM   #4
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

A little update since I haven't posted in here in one million years:
-I take full responsibility for the lack of management, administration, and attention I have given the team. I apologize for the damage I have caused due to this. I'm very busy nowadays and ffr isn't my top priority to it makes it difficult to me to put a lot of time into the team. This is still a bad excuse though since I should have done something about it as opposed to just letting the team "rot" on its own.

-To amend this, I plan to take some initiative. First of all, I will be looking to find a co-administrator for the team; preferably someone with a lot of time on their hands that really cares about the team. I am not doing this because I'm lazy, I'm doing this because I just don't have the time like I used to have in order to run the team as effectively.

-Next, I'm sure some things haven't been updated in forever. I'm making it my plan to read the entire 102 pages of this thread this weekend and updating things as I go through each post. I will also do an update of the OP and the member spreadsheet.

-Lastly, I want to do a member cleanup. There are a lot of people that are inactive and there are also a lot of inconsistencies (in regards to who is in the team vs who is on the roster vs who is in the chat). I will be making a short form for everyone to fill out to see if they are still interested in tb. Failure to submit the form will result in being removed from the chat and being put into the "inactive members" category of the roster. Troll submissions will result in being removed from the chat and roster in addition to a minimum 1 month ban from the team. I will make a personal effort to contact each member in addition to pm'ing the form since I know many people don't check their PM's.

-Please go on skype annoy me until I get this stuff done.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote