View Single Post
Old 02-1-2014, 01:37 PM   #108
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Yeah i know that addiction is both physical and psychological. I still feel aches and pains in my bones and definitely in my spine so the physical became a realization quick. Right now it's still a mental battle. One minute at a time.
Lady keeps trying to feed me painkillers i was like how the fuck are painkillers going to make me feel any better right now coming out of addiction? Kind of had a mini freak out but it's cool now i think i'm getting a better grip on my emotions and anger as the drug is exiting my system, although i have always had anger problems since i was young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
This thread title has caught my curiosity for a while now, and I've finally decided to take a look at it...

And wow..

Best wishes, though. Like everyone said, you're in for quite a journey, but you're already making definite steps in the right direction!

Nice of you to keep the thread alive with updates and all. Keeping giving yourself such support will get you to places.

We haven't talked much (if at all), but all I have to say as a a fellow member of this community is

Be a survivor, smitty!
Hey there. Thank you kindly i appreciate that. A journey is an understatement though.