View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 04:15 PM   #82
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

A lot of this guilt stems from the fact that i gave this drug to others unknowingly. I poisoned my ex gf and a part of me thinks i made her hate me because of it. This k2 / spice made me reach the brink of physically assaulting sarah and i think she still knows that. When i saw her take a hit and literally not be able to speak or move a muscle i became frustrated and wanted to attack out of psychosis.

Knowledge is power. Never stop saying

For the record no i never assaulted her but there were many times i teetered between the edge of sanity and wanted to strike her in the face or was so doped up that i wanted to just walk away for 24 hours and think. There was no relationship while she lived with me, it was all based on k2. Sex, productivity, cooking a meal with someone you love, seeing a movie, nothing is real when youre addicted to spice.

And here goes again. I sit here wondering why high tyde is open right now and i wonder why im not on my way there buying a 6 gram bag of 'pure fire'. Sickening. Just let this pass

Last edited by XXXsmittyXXX; 01-28-2014 at 04:39 PM..
XXXsmittyXXX is offline   Reply With Quote