View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #77
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

I should have mentioned that Salvatore and his crew are all out of imprisonment and that he plans to open up another spice shop in the coming months when the jwh laws settle. It's pure proof that it's not going to stop. About the undercover purchasing, they made about 9 undercover purchases from bonsai and all were illegal compounds from a wide array of synthetic drugs including bath salts. He wasn't so good at hiding chems, sal already did a 5 yr stint in prison for selling cocaine, he was trying to be a drug dealer legit this time so he could get his jimmies off, but he got caught up in chemical warfare. I know that he gets a feel from giving this product to people, it's most likely the same feeling he got from selling white.

They can keep making undercover buys and trying and trying but this will boil down to awareness forever until it stops. The average person who wants to get high looks like an amazing person when i see those individuals at 'high tyde' you can tell theyve never abused anything in their life and theyre afraid of weed. Everything in me screams to just tell them to go away and never come back and that they don't know what theyre getting themselves into

Oh, assert authority or not, This is like meth and lsd combined times ten and if i must, ill say times twenty. I have gotten the same up and down effects from the 2 times i did bath salts compared to the thousands of uses of k2 and spice.

Last edited by XXXsmittyXXX; 01-28-2014 at 02:55 PM..
XXXsmittyXXX is offline   Reply With Quote