View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:13 PM   #42
Litholia
What is Life?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Litholia Send a message via Skype™ to Litholia
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

I don't really show my face around here much anymore and that's just because I'm a real busy guy irl now. But i felt like i had to read this, and had to post.

It shocked me how close our stories were, even down to how the headshops sell it, and tell you "its not for human consumption" clearly knowing that as soon as they get in the car, they're gonna light up a bowl.

I'd go as far as saying that this is less of an "incense" and more of a chemical that you smoke. I've witnessed a friend of mine get into a damn near fatal car accident high on this stuff. What really shocked me is that the brand names used in Smitty's town are the same ones being sold here. I havent smoked this stuff in a while, and am quite glad that smitty linked me this thread over skype because this was something i definitely needed to read.

Ive witnessed the shop owners own son sell it under the table to customers, and the kid cannot be 1 day over 14. Its actually sick now that i think about it.

As far as rehabilitation goes Smitty, its gonna be tough, as it is with all drugs, right? Just know that here is your home, you have great friends here, and you are someone that has always been respected by the many. Not only because you're actually good at this game, but because you're a real person, with real problems people can relate to. You will overcome this dude, i'm sure.

If you like chill music, you might take some liking into:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=viewall
Litholia is offline   Reply With Quote