View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #36
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Thank you devonin that was a long time coming actually to change my stuff. Dossar about the testing for the substance, i believe i have heard that recently the military is developing a 'spice' drug test, as well as marines. I feel bad for marines on synthetic drugs as well because you're not allowed to do drugs at all, zero tolerance policy, left to face your addiction without telling a soul or you're no longer employed.
Thank you as well for your kind words mollocephalus. I did not even consider quitting this drug 6 months ago, so it definitely was my decision to finally fight this. Little update, breathing has been really shallow all day, with weird pressures in my head and in my ears. I can fill buckets with sweat from the palms of my hands alone, and i have showered 4 times because i'm just so uncomfortable right now.
Might go play sum wii with my gfs kid and try to stop thinking so much. I'm not going to the store.