View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:39 PM   #10
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffr212 View Post
Good luck, my addiction about a year ago began with spice that they re-labled as potpurri, had a picture of popeye on it and was super cheap. I was lucky enough to quit before it really grabbed hold. At the time still living with my parents I stopped when I went to school one day had an enormous panic attack and threw up all over a locker :/ That stuff is fucking stupid, it was a extremely sluggish high and made my blood pressure rise higher than ever. I really, really hope you make it through your detox and are able to deal with the fucking awful withdrawals that stuff puts you through.
Thank you so much. Yeah potpourri, they also label it as that. They tell you to burn it in a sachet burner with sage oil to make your bedroom smell good, but that's a lie. One hit and youre having a heart attack / tripping. Sorry to hear about your experience with spice i am not looking forward to withdrawals and i worry about relapsing later down the line. and to ilikexd, i did not know about the health effects prior, as bonsai pipe and tobacco did not disclaim what was in it, i just know they all smoked it and loved selling it.