View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 01:19 AM   #80
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dear Byron(AKA I love you AKA rebound)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
You act like I was the only one who didn't met the judgement due date. A lot of judges did not meet the deadline mind you so if you are calling me pathetic you might as well call everyone else who did not finish their notes on time one as well. The same thing happened during the hard songs batch and you were one of those people. The only difference in this case was that I left the judging skype room without telling anyone other then bmah and you guys freaked out. This was the cause of this thread being made. If I never left the chat, this thread would not exist.
It is true that I was the only judge that made the original deadline but that doesn't mean you can just shift the focus onto the other judges. You also are accountable for being late for your notes.

This is the most pathetic batch I've seen overall. The notes are over a month overdue from many judges. But you also need to realize that judging takes a serious commitment and, well, saying you "forgot" shows a lot of negligence on your part.

You've been one of my best friends, so I think it's best if you just admit that you screwed up. There isn't anything wrong with that; just don't be an FFR judge and take accountability if you want to stop drama.

Another note: Back up stuff next time. Batch notes might not be what Brad Pitt called "sensitive shit" in Burn After Reading, but if you lose them, you don't want to do it all over again