View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 12:53 AM   #59
Fission
no
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dear Byron(AKA I love you AKA rebound)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
No. I PM'd bmah about my reasoning earlier today before you guys even made this thread.
i'd love to see them because i'm sure they are laughable just like the rest of this post

Quote:
I told him my reasons for leaving and I even apologized for it. I do not wish to continue this unnecessary drama.
it's not unnecessary. you are being made an example of because you can't take your responsibilities seriously. you deserve this.

Quote:
I volunteer to judge for this batch because you guys were looking for someone to do 1/2 the notes. I volunteered thinking that I would finish in one day and then forget about it.
is this what you tell your superiors every time you fail your responsibilities? give me a break.

Quote:
Shortly after that, Skype was giving me issues no matter how many times I reinstalled it and so I was not able to get on Skype for a long period of time.
could have just posted on the forums but you couldn't even be bothered to do that

Quote:
Eventually, I end up forgetting about the notes due to work, school, girlfriend, osu, etc and was reminded by bmah a week ago to finish the notes and so I worked on it.
but you still never delivered. did you forget about them again?

Quote:
I will admit, I did say that I "finished" the notes but when I took a second look at it, I felt like I was way too biased and so I opened it back up to redo some things I mentioned.
why are you still biased? you have judged a batch before and you should already be versed in being impartial.

Quote:
When I tried to turn the laptop back on, it would not turn back on. When I went to check the hard drive, everything was wiped. I was so mad that I just did not want anything to do with redoing judging notes again so I PM'd bmah about it asking if he can replace me with someone else.
not sure if this is yet another bullshit excuse or not but you should have kept safer backups of something like this either way

Quote:
So yeah, you guys can call me whatever you wish. I am not going to argue but I will say that I am very sorry for the people who had to wait for me.
you're not sorry, you're only sorry because you got called out

Quote:
I told bmah to remove me from the judging chat room on Skype but then I realized that I can do that myself and so I did.
didn't even say anything as to why, you just up and left. real mature.

tl;dr you're pathetic. stop with the bullshit excuses and man the fuck up with your responsibilities.