View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:15 AM   #2066
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
Congrats on 160, SCWolf. Really impressive.
You should post a before picture and a current picture for comparison.
Thanks dude, I appreciate it!

Here's a before (115lbs) picture, followed by a few very recent ones.

Now (158-160lbs)

Moving forward, my main focus is going to be improving my OHP strength as well as improving on my triceps. Chest is still something I actively work towards improving, as it's definitely one of my weakest points genetically speaking.

Some of you may already know but for those of you that do not, I have an issue with my lower back which prevents me from doing back squats, as well as deadlifts. It's a huge bummer for me, especially considering one of my favourite lifts is the deadlift. If I was able to squat and deadlift, I would probably compete in my weight class. As a substitute for back squats, I do front squats, as well as Dumbbell RDL's to isolate what the front squat does not.

My flat bench press right now is at an estimated one rep max of 245lbs. My front squat is currently at an estimated one rep max of 255lbs. As of right now, I'm in the process of resetting my training maxes on the bench press and front squat to give my body a break, and to mentally recuperate for the coming weeks.

Last edited by SCWolf; 01-14-2014 at 02:27 AM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote