PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default You've been in a horrible accident! [SponCon]

The SponCon has Concluded!

Your eyes open.

"Doctor! The patient is awake!"

A man dressed in a stark white lab coat (who suspiciously resembles Professor Oak) hastily strides across the ward, and stops next to your hospital bed.

"Hello, my name is Legit Doctor! I am sure you have a lot of questions, but please remain calm. Last night, you were involved in a tragic high-five accident. To cutoff the awesomeness of that very high-five from spreading to the rest of your body, I was forced to amputate all but one of your fingers.

Luckily, a local mom has discovered one weird trick to fully regenerate your hands, and save your FFR career! We will begin by injecting you with 19 CCs of corn juice (from concentrate), and activate its regenerative properties by blasting your hands with Gamma rays and unstable Halogen isotopes. Over the next 24 hours, you will be assigned to an accelerated one-fingered rehabilitation process while your fingers grow back. You will receive credits as compensation for your compliance. Good Luck!" *results will vary, skillboost to D7 not guaranteed

Objective:
You have until January 14th @ 11:59PM Server Time to become as proficient as possible with one finger.

Post replays in this thread of the one-fingered scores you are most proud of.
Screenshots are optional, but will not be eligible for prizes, as all replays must be verified for legitimacy.

Prizes:
Credit prizes will be awarded to all rehab patients! The greater the challenge, the greater your reward will be.
Those who have shown the most impressive progress in their rehabilitation will receive cake. (or, event tokens if you so prefer! )

~ Bonus Challenges! ~
only replays will be accepted for these incentives

Pass Policy In The Sky! with 9 or less misses (with one finger) for 5k credits!

Pass Alice’s Garden with 9 or less misses (with one finger) for 15k credits!

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 01-15-2014 at 12:10 AM..