View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Your top 5 accomplishments 2013? (FFR/SM/osu!)

This is more of a top 5 of how much these achievements mean to me more than how good the scores are, but here you go:

5. Hatebreeder [Oni] AA
I got this pretty early in the year (April), but it's my only AA on it and this has been a file that I've played for practice for quite a while a year or so back. The fact that the score is rather clean makes it better, too.

4. Gate Openerz 1.2x 11 CBs
My first AA on this was in June or so, with around 30 CBs. I haven't AA'd this since, until the end of the year. I really didn't expect to get this score, I'd be happy with just high teens CBs. 11 CBs is really solid, the MA/PA makes the score definitely puts it in the top 5 for me.

3. Gigadelic 1.2x AA
One of my favourite scores, Gigadelic has been nothing but hell for me until towards the second half of the year, when the file started to make a lot more sense than it used to. I initially tried to get a SDG/SDCB/near DDP score on 1.1, which never happened. I did all of them on separate runs, but it's too much hassle to really get the perfect run on 1.1. I played 1.2 instead, it was pretty frustrating to pull off, I was stuck at 88%-89% for the longest time because I kept running out of stamina towards the end. Managed to get this after some time, was pretty happy.

2. RATO 22-2-3-12 (FFR)
I've been trying to break into the 30s on this for a very long time... I've probably put 1,500 tries (including restarts) onto RATO, my good count on RATO progressively went down from low 100s, to 90s, to 70s, to 50s, to 40s... then I got this. Although I did a couple of mistakes in that run, it's still a feat for me since it's a file that I've been trying to get good PA on for time longer than I'm actually proud of boasting.

1. We Luv Lama [Oni] 1.2x AA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace
i pose to u a simple question...

if u do not play we luv llama 1.2

how will u aa we luv llama 1.2???
I've trying to get this for 2 years.. I've been stuck at 75%-85% for so long. When I got this AA it was probably the happiest I've ever been in a Stepmania session. This is more of a milestone of how far I've come in terms of stamina/speed more than anything, but I don't think I have any other score that I'm more proud of than this.

I see my achievements not just as 'AAing hard shit' but kinda like a self-affirmation and reward for my hard work.. all the times I've CB rushed Corporal Jigsaw Quandary 1.2 and Gravity Blast 1.3... all paid off now.

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-30-2013 at 04:47 AM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote