View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #13
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament: Post-Competition, Closing, and Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
in the case of YoshL. As mentioned in the first post, he was an incredibly huge help at the start of the tournament, and he made a really stupid mistake. I don't know what his thoughts were, but I really can't come to terms with banning YoshL (or at least, banning him for an extended length) when he's had an overall positive impact on the community with good simfiles, a few hosted events, and his overall positive attitude.
Eh I actually have to kind of agree with Choofers that maybe a forum ban is a little irrelevant to cheating. I also have to admit he's done a lot of good things for the community.

However at a minimum he had better get a levelrank wipe. Mistakes are made and we've unblacklisted accounts before so I see no need in doing that, but he'd better lose all his level ranks and such. That's just a standard cheating punishment from what I recall.

All in all it seems like everyone else enjoyed it. So good job I guess.

My two cents is that save for I think it was Xiz's chart Xenosaga (W/e it was called) and Xd's Mirage Garden, all the files look like your typical Official simfile stuff. Hopefully next year we get a better variety as I feel that was this years downfall. We need more files like Mirage Garden and less files like The Party Is Starting. The D5 file round one was a HUGE turn off for me personally. But that's just me.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote