View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
shakesoda
FFR Player

Default Re: New version of stepmania.com

@Pseudo Enigma: If you think the site looks bad tell me things you'd like to see from it and I might be able to solve some of those gripes (uh, preferably in the thread over there though, I hardly check over here).

@rCaliberGX: yeah the site used to be really active, things just turned to a mess ever since the damn vB4 update and Chris just doesn't have time for StepMania anymore (I manage stuff now, though, so this isn't a problem anymore)

@Fission: The JS will be minified later, I just don't have it set to automatically do it because I've been changing it so much and the scripts are pretty small as it is.

As for the profile page, yeah, it sucks. It's on my list. The more stuff gets reported the better the site can be before it's out of beta, so I really appreciate any constructive feedback.

I have a roadmap with a lot of the things I have planned - I need to go through the feedback threads and get to addressing issues (and will soon), I just have had a hell of a busy month (I'm trying to get the Skullgirls linux port running before the end of the year) so it's a little delayed.
shakesoda is offline   Reply With Quote