View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:12 AM   #4551
GammaBlaster
FFR Player

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccy View Post
Just because I don't understand how it's possible people can like organized noise doesn't mean I don't know what subjectivity is. No need to be condescending. Instead you can just do what hi19 did and explain why he likes it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaBlaster View Post
I have perfect pitch too just sayin' (Robotomy is in G minor for 1st half; D minor for 2nd)

but I enjoy rhythmic and tempo dissection more than anything
that and I've always been to explosive sound effects thanks to video games like Ratchet & Clank and Jazz Jackrabbit

and ever since I was introduced to IDM (first artists were VSnares, Flashbulb and Terminal 11 lel) at the age of 10 I've always enjoyed strange fractured noises at high speeds

in the end it's an acquired taste more than anything (but I still can't stand blenders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
on the subject of robotomy, I think it'd be best as a token of some sort, pass vortex with x amount of misses or something to unlock it

that way, you can choose not to play it based on musical preference and still keep your levelranks
I've always wanted to see it as a 1mil credit secret file just to relive the days of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando whoring for the R.Y.N.O II

but a token's still a viable option

Last edited by GammaBlaster; 12-12-2013 at 12:16 AM..