View Single Post
Old 12-9-2013, 09:10 AM   #4327
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Sorry I uhh... Wasn't able to put up a challenge last night. Something came up yesterday, and it's both left me In a bit of a "rough patch" at home if you will, and I think I was right in assuming that I've been slowly becoming more and more depressed. My sister has both diagnosed depression and anxiety, and I'm getting the feeling that the same is happening to me. I essentially broke down yesterday, and I knew that while FFR is a distraction, it would likely have only left me angrier and more depressed by playing. Not much I can really say other than sorry. I had intended on starting a tournament when the official ended, but I don't think that'll be happening for a while, unless everything going on magically fixes itself soon.

I know this probably not why you guys thought I wasn't playing. I haven't been exactly happy the past couple weeks or so, I've just been a really good liar. Something in my head refuses to let me tell people what's really going on, and it infuriates me, making the situation worse, because in the end I know that that's likely the only solution. So if I'm acting all happy later, I'm either lying, or I'm intentionally distracting myself with FFR to keep my mind off of something.
One of the reasons why I've dropped from the tourney was because of all the stress that I'll get from it for not being able to AAA the files... I definitely understand why you didn't want to play the file during that period. Depression is definitely an issue you don't want to keep... I've made that mistake and I don't think I'll ever stop having depressive episodes anymore. Real life is always the highest priority after all, so none of us will blame you if you decide to stop playing to help out/comfort your friends and family it's totally fine. As cliche as it sounds, feel free to talk to anyone you know in Skype chats, everyone's more than willing to talk to you.

We all love you weeney <3