View Single Post
Old 12-7-2013, 10:28 AM   #4286
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 7

Sorry I uhh... Wasn't able to put up a challenge last night. Something came up yesterday, and it's both left me In a bit of a "rough patch" at home if you will, and I think I was right in assuming that I've been slowly becoming more and more depressed. My sister has both diagnosed depression and anxiety, and I'm getting the feeling that the same is happening to me. I essentially broke down yesterday, and I knew that while FFR is a distraction, it would likely have only left me angrier and more depressed by playing. Not much I can really say other than sorry. I had intended on starting a tournament when the official ended, but I don't think that'll be happening for a while, unless everything going on magically fixes itself soon.

I know this probably not why you guys thought I wasn't playing. I haven't been exactly happy the past couple weeks or so, I've just been a really good liar. Something in my head refuses to let me tell people what's really going on, and it infuriates me, making the situation worse, because in the end I know that that's likely the only solution. So if I'm acting all happy later, I'm either lying, or I'm intentionally distracting myself with FFR to keep my mind off of something.

Sorry guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.