View Single Post
Old 11-9-2013, 09:24 AM   #993
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Although it is awesome that an extension was granted (and thank you very much, Silvuh!), it feels wrong that we practically forced the host to get out of the way to extend this due to our own actions.

I'd like to point that voting for the extension doesn't give any human points. Forget that ever happened.

About the Aide thing, well, I can't say I see much reason to have BDN in the lynching block. Could he be lying? Possibly. But it is a terrible idea to taunt our luck trying to see if it is true. Three people have died. The chances of the Aide being dead are somewhat low.

No lynch...I'm completely against this idea. We won't kill wolves by not lynching. I'd rather to take the risk and lynch. I know we could get more information, and all that, but remember that it also gives time to the wolves to get more information as well. Who says they haven't found somebody seered blue? Then they would kill that person.

And we would be in the same situation, just without a player less, who could or could not be a special.

Now, the lynching. I still insist we should focus on pnt, mellon and Riot. mellon less than the other two. Right now, Riot is the one who has the most votes.