TwistedPhoenix
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to TwistedPhoenix
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
that... actually makes a shitton of sense

i'll be more careful who i pick him into

also after looking at a replay, i am not reliably getting BOTH parts of W and R and i think im losing a huge part of his combo damage from that
i dont position properly to get the return of W or the return of R to also hit them, gonna have to learn that positioning
part of my problem is that E puts you right behind them, like butthumpingly close, and it's hard to get the return of W because they can just walk the other way after you throw it
i mean i guess you can wait to throw W so they cant juke the return trip as easily, but then you miss out on your passive...
not getting return on R is probably just me not doubletapping it for the fast return >_< not used to that
I remember when I got Talon forever ago. I can't use him very effectively either, but the guide I followed said that while it's recommended to max W first, if you can't hit it reliably you're better off just maxing Q first. Also, if you're wondering why people always say Talon is THE counter to Kass, it's because his silence outranges Kass' silence (and he does physical instead of magical damage). That guy tries to poke you and you can now let loose your combo on him before he can send his silence out.

The silliest build on Talon is boots and five Bloodthirsters (Last Whisper only needed if they build lots of armor). Not only do you nuke any squishy carry that gets within range, you can lifesteal half your health back in no time at all, which is great for right after your combo when everyone else tries to kill you. Not recommended for ranked play, but if you're checking him out in normals and get a nice lead, try it out.
TwistedPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote