View Single Post
Old 11-6-2013, 06:51 PM   #578
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Well, well, well. Lots of interesting discussion this night, and some additional details coming up that give us a more solid position. Although not interesting in the way I'd hoped. Lots of irrelevant arguing and nobody actually going through with the plan I proposed, that has been acknowledged as viable by other players. Even if my plan isn't ideal, having one is better than not having one, and this all comes across as stalling the proceedings so that the town is left in the dark. Even more, some of this is coming from people I'm already suspicious of. Not that I'm very confident in said suspicions: It's very difficult for me to get a solid read. People are behaving strangely, which might be attributed to not being used to a thread only game. In any case, it's pissing me off. Currently, Tokzic has more elegant responses to the lynch that I feel like writing, and I feel like the details of my suspicions are better left for the day. Still, I will address the points that people brought up against me...soon. I need something from everybody right now.

There is a little over 3 hours left in the phase
, so I am going to go out and vote for the Enforcer to hit Riotpolice.

I would like everyone to vote for an Enforcer seer now. If you don't, I will be suspicious of you, because it tells me you have a vested interest in delaying or disrupting this plan, which can only mean you are a wolf.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes