View Single Post
Old 11-3-2013, 11:31 PM   #9990
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

I think top nowadays cant really carry a game as hard as bot can unless they snowball like trynd/riven, even though I have seen 15+ kill riven's fail to carry the game since she soaked up all the kills and didn't play smart.

I mainly base that off from what I saw from theoddone's streams/personal experience. If both tops are walls they are not going to be going anywhere(sometimes ganks are not worth top), and that is what they are for.... to be walls for the team. I have seen many tops fail because they build straight damage and no one on their team has defense and they die because they failed to build properly.... not always the case, but it happens... a lot.

I mainly play Renekton and Garen top and when I do pick up kills I do carry games pretty hard but like the game I had yesterday as Garen I was tanky as shit/dealt damage and took 1v5 damage pretty well but my team was too scared to go in and do shit and played like wimps. shit piss lost

I also love roaming enemy jungle to pick off their jungle when I am ahead

good times

also you have to get in the mindset of being more reckless as a top... do NOT feed but sometimes you need big balls to make good plays as a top.

i think my skill level is somewhere in plat so meh i dont really play to be a diamond player just for fun

just talking here

yo

Last edited by G.S.M; 11-3-2013 at 11:39 PM..