View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Sweet Angel
\(o.o)/ ~(e.e)~
FFR Veteran

Default In need of credits, want a profile?~

So it's not very often that I ask of this when I make profiles but I really could use a bit of credits xD Recently with the official coming up I've been a lot more active on the site so I'm taking up profile offers again. I'm not the best but I do put a lot of effort into my profiles and try my hardest to make them look nice.

What I'm offering?

Full Profile: 30,000~50,000
*A profile of your choosing with custom avatar/custom boxes to fit your profile/background etc etc...
Simple Profile: 10,000~15,000
*A profile basically consisting of a "clean" background. This means no boxes and possibly no avatar or one that blends in with the background.(I actually like doing this for myself a lot)
I'm willing to take up to 4 people at a time. If you'd like one post here or you can message me on Skype/pm me on my profile. My contact details for Skype are lexi4991

I can't get started on them right away, but I probably will by Friday/Saturday since I'm getting less hours at work. I know a while ago I had a ton of requests that I couldn't get to which I'm sorry for, but I will definitely try to get to them this time =] I'd also like to note that I can do profiles for v1 but I am better with v2 profiles.

Profile Queue Closed Start Date for Profiles: (10/25-10/26)

1. Justin_Ator: Alpha Phi Omega (ΑΦΩ)
2. Gradiant: Jackal Queenston
3. RNGRX: ef A Fairy Tale of the Two
4. Dayman (n/a)
5. ohsosilly (n/a)

Other Stuff:
Viisbyxa: Possible MLP banner

Queue #2 Coming soon
1. dragon890x
2. EzExZeRo7497?
3. GammaBlaster
4. xNix
5. Fission

8th Official - Top 209th Official - Top 16

Last edited by Sweet Angel; 11-7-2013 at 07:54 AM..
Sweet Angel is offline   Reply With Quote