View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #271
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Sign-ups open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Just curious about placements, are the people doing placements solely looking at level ranks and determining off of that? Being a raw scoring tournament I would think it would be wise to snoop through the players forum posts to see if they have posted any scores simply because they could be getting good raw scores but you will never pick that up in a combo scoring dominate list. My example would be Gradiant in D5, looking at his scores they seem to par up with what I am capable of yet he snuck into D5. Im complaining, just using him as an example of good raw scores being posted, but you cant pick it up through level ranks. Since this is a raw scoring tourn, I would think if you are getting good raw scores that should play a factor into where you are placed.
We do try to look around at everything but sometimes things are missed. That's why we welcome people coming to us about placements it's just preferred in PMs to limit drama coming from it. Placements are basically always a rough draft when we first go through. I wish there were a better method for getting more accurate placements. Last tourney ended up fairly solid but it wasn't without fault (in terms of placements).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl