Old 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #52
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official FFR Tournament - Predictions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
He has 35 plays on Beautiful Arrhythmia and ended up with barely an SDG.
The question here is if he just played the file over and over again without looking at the trouble spots he's getting goods on. My first play on that file was around 4 goods I believe, I also had to look into that one as well. If that is the one with the slowdown rolls, then yes, he definitely needs to look at those parts and play them in isolation before playing the entire song again. Everyone has limited time, and it's more efficient to look in depth over the long run

Look at my playcount on Rave7. Sure, it might "only" be around 30 plays, but if I didn't bother to look into it, imagine how much that playcount would have multiplied by if I just played the file over and over again just hoping to luck out any part I didn't quite know. I spent several hours breaking down Rave7. do i smile was a case where the rolls were just very weird to score on and the 4th wall was entirely luck, that's where I'd have to luck out unfortunately.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote