View Single Post
Old 10-9-2013, 07:07 PM   #1283
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

day 1: jrodd put James up for lynch in the closing minutes, jayde said he wouldn't go for it because James was absent and could be blue. logical but convenient. James and Netjet both voted for me and never switched.

day 2: Kraut, jayde, Raeko, James had votes on 4 different players (Fiction, V, Manti, TPS respectively) who iirc were up for being lynched.

day 3: jrodd posts red read on Kraut, V votes Kraut, Raeko says she agrees and later votes. Raeko was 3rd on wagon and James was like 5th. jayde stated suspicion but tried to move lynch to Manti. also #858 uhhhhh this is either 100% town or 100% wolf. I know, who would put their teammates as "millers" in a reads list, but uhhhh it's too weird

day 4: jayde, Raeko, James are all on board for Manti lynch. I hard defend, Raeko moves to jayde, like 2nd or 3rd on wagon. jayde moves to TPS iirc out of self-preservation. James moves to TPS, I ask him if he's sure and he says yes, I tell him to switch off and he doesn't do it. Raeko had voted jayde earlier, like 2nd or 3rd on wagon. even if jrodd and I had voted jayde, PP & phantom on TPS would've killed TPS. probably exposes jayde as a wolf but a few had stated suspicion already.

to me, this clicks.