drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Smile Re: drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikamitheSoulReaper View Post
[just quoting]
i think i speak for everyone here who enjoyed this awesome comp when i say this...when is the next one coming at us? [like a date maybe?] cause this was one of the most fun i ever had since coming to ffr this really made that list...and it was awesome to play against good people in team form and making new friends too~!! lets go,all in~!! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR THE NEXT DRIZZLE COMP~!!!!
[and awesome job team "key smashers" 1st place~!! *BRO FIST* >w<]
Aww, thank you! ^.^ I probably won't have another tournament for at least three months (probably more) though because of school and lack of credits. I probably won't throw another team tournament again because it requires a lot of updating and needs at least forty people to have enough teams for the tournament. However, I would love to host another unique tournament in the future! For example, maybe a tournament where you must use R^3 and scores are only based on how many "amazing"s you receive? I could also throw a tournament for Spin It Up. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmushroom View Post
thanks for hosting a great tourny drizz, and thanks to my teammates for being really cooperative with the placements and finishing strong to bring home the win

EDIT: *bro fists hikami*
No problem!

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja