Old 09-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #847
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis View Post
Exactly this... those are hematomas under your nail. It's from the top of your toe constantly impacting the front of your shoe. I could see this happening from 2 ways: either your shoes are too small and its just a constant pressure affecting them, or your shoes may have too much toe room and during playing your feet are sliding in them, causing the nail to keep getting rammed into the front. In any case the shoes you have now aren't working (though you probably guessed that).

Not to turn this into a shoe thread, but I've never had problems with my Mizuno Wave Universe 4's. Ridiculously lightweight, and the shoe body is basically cloth so it doesn't rub anywhere. They've also lasted me for a solid 2 years with minimal wear. Also, since they've recently released the Universe 5, you can pick up a pair of 4's for like $50.00 on some sites. I'm not sure if the difference from a more weighted shoe would throw you off, but I adjusted well enough.
Imma gonna advertise the mizuno wave universe 4's as well, the lightweightness is just too useful. The day I first used them was literally the day I beat Sounds of Life, it makes a massive difference to your ability at the game. They're especially useful if your gonna no bar or do a whole bunch of crossovers like you do dossar .

Anyways
@Mollo I actually know a song you did! That zanarkand night is really great, I think you can improve your FA from what I see from you on other songs but nearly FECing that is hard, good job .

@Dark I think World Sound is really hard, but I think the gap between stamina 15 and stamina 16 should be a little closer together than it is too. If your gonna compare it to stuff like sounds of life or gate openerz or something, yeah it's like a mid 15 but I always thought those should just be 16's instead and move the gap closer. Your right though as the ratings go it's probably a 15. Still that's an amazing score, you destroyed mine on it haha. Your better than I was even when I was good, keep it up Dark!

@Aoreo nooooo it's good that your always posting in here. I was so glad to see one of the greats at this game posting in this thread, and glad to see you kept it up (and in turn kept this thread up). I'd be sad if you stopped .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote