View Single Post
Old 09-2-2013, 02:38 PM   #1883
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: The Fitness Thread

16.5 inch arms. Will shoot for 17+ on this bulk, hopefully not because of fatceps though.

16.5 inch calves. sweet baby jesus I've been BLASTING calves since June (switched to training them 4x a week) and can't believe that it has been working that well, they were 16.00. I mean, I've felt like they were growing, since they look way better, but nice to have confirmation especially now that calves and arms have finally evened out 8) (a year ago I was at about 15 arms 14.25 calves )

If you wanna cripple yourself try this exciting calf routine: 10 sets of 10 on the standing calf raise machine or smith machine. you're required to squeeze each rep at the very top, slow negative without a bounce.

Superset with 10 sets of 10 standing body weight calf raises. No stopping or resting ever here, but you can keep the rests fast and explosive.

Do not drop the weight on the weighted sets until you fail to hit 10 reps.

OK it's not exciting at all, it's actually extremely painful albeit quick and effective. My calves feel like they're gonna blow right out of my leg by set 16 or so. Urg.

Last edited by Reach; 09-2-2013 at 02:54 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote