View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #8396
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
you have to remember its a team game at all times. you cant win by yourself, but you can be the sole factor your team won. not every player can carry themselves (obv by elo ratings shows how far someone can carry themselves) but you have to keep your mind open and relax during a game. biggest fault i see people make is bc their mids/tops are feeding it means jungle/adc/supp cant win a game which honestly isnt the case.

i've won a game as singed solely by split pushing and actually ended the game in a silver 1 game where they all went for baron so i split top lane and took the nexus.. o and my mid lane was this ahri that was literally like 1/13 xd
yes I know its a team game I always keep that in my mind every damn game (I also said that in my post). I almost always split push as best I can every game/group when needed but most games almost all the players on my team are bad! I know a lot of people say that, but its true in lower elo's

and yes afks are pretty rare but when it happens it fucking blows