View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #63
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Blackberry Z10.

I had an iPhone 5, got tired of it, sold it for a Galaxy S4. I'd never been more disappointed with a $700 phone in my life. refunded it 3 days later.

I'm a phone salesman, and I use EVERY phone that comes through the doors here at Rogers. The ONLY phones I've used that run Android not like shit in comparison to the performance on the iPhone 5 are the Nexus 4 and Moto X.

Blackberry 10 OS is solid. It lacks apps, but it's an incredibly efficient operating system. It doesn't stutter on basic scrolling like the S4, and it responds incredibly efficiently with somewhat consistent FPS. Also Blackberry Hub is the single greatest thing I've ever used on a phone. The company may be going downhill, but the Z10 is a quality phone for how it's priced on a 2 year contract.

In the 3 days I had the Galaxy S4, I went through 5 roms desperately trying to find a rom that didn't lag when I simply scrolled down ANYTHING. The processor, ram and just overall benchmarks that thing pushed is unreal for the shit I dealt with in those 3 days. The iPhone 5 is by far the most fluid and optimised experience on ANY phone currently. It runs near flawlessly and it does a perfect job of unifying software with hardware. With that said, the Nexus 4 and Moto X do a great job.

I take phones seriously because they're extremely pricey, and lag of any sort should not even cross my mind when using a $600-700 phone in late 2013.

2014 looks promising though.

Last edited by SCWolf; 08-24-2013 at 08:27 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote