Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 12:47 AM   #13
LaZboy77
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to LaZboy77
Default Re: Breaking Bad

I truly love this show. I started watching it on Netflix and finished seasons 1-5. I loved how they took this innocent character that every one was rooting for and turned the viewers against him when he started becoming "too bad."
Anyways...
I have a couple theories of how the show might end.

1. Hank kills Walt in classic AMC fashion (some elaborate death with Walt getting shot in the eye and all you see are his blood-stained glasses, with a hole in the lens, lying on the ground. Jesse either escapes or gets caught, but he will not die. I think this about Jesse because he feels the guilt and can't stand the money that he's earned (he drove down the street and threw fat stacks into people's yards).

2. Walt either personally kills or hires someone to kill Hank. This leaves Marie distraught so who knows what might happen to her. Skylar, knowing it was Walt's doing, takes Walt Jr. Flynn and Holly and leaves him. I'm not sure if this will end in suicide (the ricin) or not. Hmm...

3. Jesse gets killed and Walt turns himself in. [I honestly don't think this will happen though. I don't think Walt would risk getting caught for Jesse]

4. Walt gets caught but dies in prison due to cancer (or outside of prison if he's in a hospital).

These are just theories, but there is one thing that I am willing to bet money on.
There is no escape for Walt. I read somewhere that Vince Gilligan, the shows creator, believes in justice and that all actions have consequences. If this is true then there is no way that Walt will live and/or escape.

Last edited by LaZboy77; 08-14-2013 at 10:34 AM..
LaZboy77 is offline   Reply With Quote