View Single Post
Old 08-6-2013, 10:28 PM   #1828
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
Everything I've read would suggest the side effects are only worth bothering about if you have a heart condition or high bloodpressure, which I don't; every other side effect is temporary, contingent on use of the drug. I've researched this, a little bit -- the side effects of coming off of it are mitigated by "PCT" or post-cycle therapy, which typically includes an anti-estrogen and an aromatase inhibitor.

The illegality doesn't bother me. Come on now -- the FFR community is a hub for the Stepmania sim community, which would not exist without piracy and is arguably founded on it. Anyone here who is scared of illegality categorically is living a serious contradiction.

If I took them, my motivation would be the same as my motivation for lifting natty -- the results.

But like I said, my biggest concern is that I have no way of knowing if what I'm getting is good. Fake tren, for example, is extremely common. I'd hate to inject scam substances into my system and waste money to boot.
The fact that you can lift and exercise to acquire both optimal health and physical well-being without drugs automatically wins in my opinion. Unless you're making a lifestyle about it, there's not much reason to put your body and wallet through the drugs and post-drugs side effects. I also only have to pay for my gym membership, whereas others would spend money on their drugs just to "look" good. Now, again, people who are making a living and a lifestyle in sports, go for it. For the average recreational lifter looking to gain good health and an attractive physique, it can be done without drugs.

I've been lifting for only one year with quite a few setbacks and I can honestly say that I look pretty good. I still have years to attain my natural physical potential muscularly speaking.