View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #18
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Something that I want to get off my mind for years.

I personnally use these words just to be a nice-offensive-asshole really (I'm trying to quote dAnceguy117 on this one but I don't really remember how he phrased it).

But I encourage anyone telling me "yo, this x word/thing you say, I don't like it" and I'll refrain from using it in their presence. It has happened with a lot of people, even with FFR people. I usually say things blunt and readjust my aim later to be more precise with sensitive things, that's how I communicate.

It's just part of the personality I make myself have really, it might be childish, but it seems to work out okay!

In the end words have an impact that defines someone's character. Communication is what makes (or should make) people like other people or not. People don't get or don't like why you say things in some way? It's either because they don't know your personality, or they didn't have time to fully get you. Maybe act more relaxed or try to help them understand what you are, and if they're still offensed, you simply don't fit well. While that doesn't mean you shouldn't behave differently depending on who you're being with, I say that if calling your buds your "*****s" in a relaxed way is the way you want to communicate with familiar people when in a more popular fashion, stick with it.