View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 03:23 AM   #3386
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: osu! - Rhythm is just a click away!

EDIT: broken image links, woops, let me fix
Editv2: fixed? Idk, some others can view them but not myself? o.o I'll redo them the nonlazy way tomorrow morning to ensure the links are working.

@zak: sick TBB score O_O your other scores are also impressive :3
@staiain: that lil' slugger is pretty good, I can't even pass that xD pro pro stamina and speed x3
@evanescence_death4ever: don't download the old packs, old maps are of lower quality. Perhaps you could try downloading the beatmap packs for the different monthly charts for a good array of newer maps :3 https://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist?t=r
@numbers: nice accuracy!
@rebound: wow, you just keep getting better and better o.o that talent shredder is pretty ridiculous, I can't even pass that ;~; All the other scores are super pro too o.o

Anyways, I haven't posted in like years it seems xD Last time I posted I think that I was at the skill level where doubletiming insanes was some impossible (and ridiculous sounding) feat. I now present you with 16 doubletime insane fc's xD (I think I might have some more, but I misplaced some screenies). I know the accuracy on a lot of them suck, but that's always something that can be worked on later :P Anyways, I have some other good scores that aren't doubletime insane fc's but I'll post those later :P

I have replays saved of all these of anyone wants to request a video :P

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 07-26-2013 at 11:55 AM..
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote