View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #327
clasko1000
Ima Twans
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to clasko1000
Default Re: Beta Engine: R^3 [Updated 6/23/13]

Im at a point where i don't know what to do, Ive been trying to use the R^3 engine, but its just not going to be in sync. If i use an offset of 1.8 it looks the best(I appear to hit notes late), it plays the best at 2.0(score), and tells me i should be at 2.15-2.2 for the auto detect thing. Im really giving up on trying because ive messed with it a ton, however i don't want to say on legacy while the rest of the community moves on.

I still have massive trouble AAA easier songs on 2.0

Edit, Im having more good results with judge offset at -0.2 and global at 1.6, but only one song. On other songs its telling me im within 0.06 on average, but still hitting a lot of goods... I don't get it. My monitor is not the issue.

Edit2, It looks good in 0.2, 2.0 offsets. I just cant understand why its changing so much.

Edit3, Random song played at 0.2 judge, 2.0 offset, dif of 50. It doesnt feel like its on, but it is/isnt. The amazing to perfect count looks very solid to me, but the numbers show its off?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg On the Orgine of Species (Evolution).jpg (56.0 KB, 0 views)

Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I'll take some more free boosters please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
please do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Last edited by clasko1000; 07-16-2013 at 10:30 PM..
clasko1000 is offline   Reply With Quote